w/Sandi Shilling Daniels
Sunday, December 28
Sunday, January 25
Sunday, Feb 22
K9 NOSE WORK
Element Sniff & GO's
December 27 NW3
Wednesday, December 31
Saturday, Feb 21
AGILITY FUN RUN
Saturday, January 3
Sunday, February 15
WELCOME! to The Dog Training Center of Chester County, conveniently located in Exton, PA. We have been providing dog training classes to residents of Chester and neighboring counties since 1974.
DTCCC enjoys an area wide reputation for our positive reinforcement based training program, conducting over 45 classes a week with our experienced and talented training staff of professionally certified instructors. Our training is innovative, effective, fun and family oriented. You are invited to visit us any time classes are scheduled and see for yourself what sets us apart from the ordinary.Dog Training is all we do...we’re specialists!
- Classes for the family dog. All ages puppy through adult.
- Canine Good Citizen and Therapy Dog Training
- Advanced Obedience Training and Competition
- Agility Beginners and Competition Classes and Workshops
- Flyball -Classes and team competition
- K9 Nose Work
- Rally Obedience
- Show Handling
- Memberships that provide discounts on classes, seminars and workshops.
- Agility and Rally trials, seminars and training matches.
- Rescue and shelter dog assistance programs
- Building rental for area clubs and organizations for special events and dog shows
Full screen is available by clicking lower right corner of the player.
COMING THIS JANUARY: Weekend module classes for your family pet. Schedule individual classes at the time that fits your schedule. For info click here.
DECEMBER HOLIDAY SCHEDULE: DTCCC office and classes will be closed from Saturday, December 20th through Saturday, January 3.
CLASS CANCELLATION MESSAGE: In class of questionable weather and driving conditions please call the Center voice mail number 610-280-6960 for cancellation notices.
LIKE TO OBSERVE A CLASS BEFORE ENROLLING?
The Training Center is only open during scheduled class times so
click on the calendar icon for an overview of class times or call or email us to be sure.
Please leave four footed family members at home when stopping in to observe.